Following on from the announcements from Government, we thought we would update you on our current thinking regarding upcoming Big Cow Sports events.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 we are having to delay the Cowman City Trail Duathlon 2020. As much as we would love to be able to put on this event, we feel it is in the best interests of our staff, our athletes and the wider community that we postpone the event to later on in the year.
So what happens next?
We have arranged for the event to take place on the 5th December 2020 which we can appreciate is a very long way away, but we hope you will all be able to join us on this date and under much better circumstances.
What if I am unavailable on Saturday 5th December?
If you are unable to attend on Saturday 5th December please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss options with you.
Please bare with us in answering your emails, we put on numerous events a year and so enquiries during this time are very high. We will endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible.
All other events are currently planned to go ahead as usual. We will of course update all athletes if the situation is to change.
We are monitoring the situation and will make sure we keep you informed as to our plans as soon as any decisions are taken. We are keeping a very close eye on the advice issued by Public Health England and sport Governing Bodies.
For the latest updates, please see our Facebook page.
Please stay safe and look after one another.